Triple Target, Large Chamber, Rotary-Pumped Sputter Coater
The Q300R T is a large chamber, rotary-pumped coating system ideally suited for sputtering a single large diameter specimen up to 8″/200 mm (e.g. a wafer), or multiple smaller specimens over a similar diameter.
The Q300R T is suitable for sputtering non-oxidising (noble) metals, e.g. gold (Au), gold/palladium (Au/Pd) and platinum (Pt). For oxidising metals see: Q300T T.
- Large area sputter coating – up to 8″/200 mm diameter
- Triple sputtering head – ensures even coating deposition of large specimens
- Single target selection – for economic coating of small specimens
- Sputtering of a range of non-oxidising (noble) metals – such as gold (Au), platinum (Pt) and silver (Ag). For oxidising metals see: Q300T T
- Precise thickness control using the film thickness monitor option
- Fully automatic touch screen control – rapid data input, simple operation
- Easy-to-change, drop-in style specimen stages (rotation stage as standard)
- Thick film capabilities – up to 60 minutes sputtering time without breaking vacuu