Vacuum storage of holders and specimens, regeneration of cryo-specimen holders.
The turbo pumping station is a completely self-contained, compact, benchtop pumping station designed to regenerate the sorb material in cooling and cryo-transfer holder dewars and for vacuum storage of transmission electron microscope (TEM) holders or samples.
- Incorporates the latest diaphragm pump and turbo drag pump technologies to produce a clean vacuum
- Pumping times from atmosphere to near base pressure are typically less than 2 minutes
- Work column mounted directly atop the turbo drag pump permits various pumping combinations for TEM holder and/or TEM sample storage
- Holder / sample storage capacity for four holders, four sample storage modules, or a combination of both
- Valves on the work column can be controlled to maintain vacuum when power is switched off making it possible to isolate the vacuum pumps from the work modules