- Electron-beam (‘e-beam’) evaporation: Ultra-high temperature evaporation of metals and non-metals such as dielectrics
- Low-temperature thermal evaporation (LTE): Controlled low temperatures for evaporation of volatile materials, typically organic compounds
- Standard thermal evaporation: Evaporation of metals from resistively heated filaments and boats
- High-temperature thermal evaporation: High-current resistive evaporation of metals and non-metals
- Magnetron sputtering: Plasma sputtering of metal and non-metal targets
It is possible to fit multiple techniques on-board a single MiniLab system.
We also offer a variety of substrate stage options (heating; cooling; bias; etching; rotation; etc.), and can incorporate most third-party vacuum components.
Please contact us using the form below to discuss your specific requirements
MiniLab 026 systems are ultra-compact floor standing vacuum evaporators for metal, dielectric and/or organic (OLED/PLED) thin-film deposition. The MiniLab 026 is also glovebox compatible and is the only system in the MiniLab range that can be easily retrofitted to an existing glovebox.