- Electron-beam (‘e-beam’) evaporation: Ultra-high temperature evaporation of metals and non-metals such as dielectrics
- Low-temperature thermal evaporation (LTE): Controlled low temperatures for evaporation of volatile materials, typically organic compounds
- Standard thermal evaporation: Evaporation of metals from resistively heated filaments and boats
- High-temperature thermal evaporation: High-current resistive evaporation of metals and non-metals
- Magnetron sputtering: Plasma sputtering of metal and non-metal targets
It is possible to fit multiple techniques on-board a single MiniLab system.
We also offer a variety of substrate stage options (heating; cooling; bias; etching; rotation; etc.), and can incorporate most third-party vacuum components.
Please contact us using the form below to discuss your specific requirements
MiniLab 026 systems are ultra-compact floor standing vacuum evaporators for metal, dielectric and/or organic (OLED/PLED) thin-film deposition. The MiniLab 026 is also glovebox compatible and is the only system in the MiniLab range that can be easily retrofitted to an existing glovebox.
MiniLab 090 systems are configured for glovebox integration.
These tools have slightly larger chambers than the 080 series, but with a similar aspect ratio that is ideal for point-source deposition techniques such as e-beam and thermal evaporation.