Enfinium™ spectrometers provide the technology of the GIF Quantum® energy filters in a dedicated spectrometer system. Redesigned from the ground up, the GIF Quantum filter combines advanced dodecapole-based electron optics with a blazing fast CCD camera system to yield an imaging filter that defines the new state-of-the-art in the capture of both highly detailed electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy-filtered transmission electron microscope (EFTEM) data sets with maximum throughput.
Enfinium spectrometers provide the advanced EELS capability of GIF Quantum filters without the added expense of imaging and energy-filtered modes on the system. Two models are available to provide either basic EELS functionality or a fully enabled EELS system.
- Acquire spectra with unprecedented exposure control and dynamic range with the electrostatic shutter
- High speed, dose-efficient scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM) EELS spectrum imaging for detail rich mapping at 1000 spectra/s
- Simplified operation over most applications using fixed 3 mm entrance aperture
- Improved collection efficiency for aberration corrected STEM EELS using 2.5 and 5 mm entrance apertures
- 60 – 300 kV operation for a broad range of operating modes and configurations
- Capture a broader range of edges in a single spectrum for simplified quantification
- Measure precise energy shifts and apply advanced quantification routines for a new level of EELS analysis using DualEELS™ capability
- Improve spectral linearity for outstanding energy resolution with dodecapole-based optics
Enfinium SE—Workhorse EELS system combining simplified operation and spectral speed suitable for most basic EELS operations. System provides 3 mm fixed position EELS aperture, and base package provides 100 spectra/s rate in spectroscopy.
Enfinium ER—High performance EELS system incorporating the advanced features of the GIF Quantum ER filter in a dedicated spectrometer. System comes standard with 2.5 mm and 5 mm spectroscopy apertures, electrostatic shutter, and the advanced spectroscopy modes of the US1000XP/FT camera system.
ENFINIUM DEDICATED EELS SYSTEMS
|Enfinum SE||Enfinum ER|
|Fixed 3 mm entrance aperture||√|
|2.5 and 5 mm entrance apertures||√|
|60 – 300 kV operation||√||√|
|2000 eV EELS range||√|