K2 IS Camera
Highest performance in-situ camera to resolve dynamic details in heating, catalysis, mechanical deformation, STEM diffraction, electrical testing, and chemical reaction experiments.
Leveraging the speed, sensitivity, and radiation hardness of the proprietary K2 Summit®sensor, extend your research to the shortest time resolution with fully usable frames.
Counting and in-situ studies
- 14.2 Megapixel direct detection sensor reads out at 400 fps with each frame delivering a usable image
- Highest DQE maximizes signal-to-noise ratio
- Full- or sub-area sampling at rates up to 1600 fps
- Direct data storage with >15 minutes capture time, regardless of frame rate
- Longest direct detector lifetime even when using highest dose rates
- Streamlined large data set management for both novice and expert users
- Video buffer allows you to capture only the video you want; with post-event triggering and look-back
- Never miss the start of an in-situ reaction again
- Retains full capabilities of K2 Summit modes (counting and super-resolution) for beam-sensitive materials for both materials science (zeolite, metal-organic framework (MOF)) and biological applications (cryo-tomography, SPA) structural characterization